Vientiane to Luang Prabang by taxi bus van from LAK 230986
I traveled from Luang prabang to Vientiane. The trip was okay. They started and ended mostly on time. The road is quite bad and unpaved most of the way. If you are tall, you will have trouble in the sleeper version of the bus. It is a bit cramped and there is not enough space to keep your handbag. You might want to bring some jacket. The AC could be freezing. The blanket they give is too thin... Booked sleeper bus from Vientiane to Luang Prabang. Time on booking was 18.00 but not a real departure time. Mini van shuttle picked up me to northern bus terminal and real departure time was 20.00(same as another bus company) They gave a meal voucher that no staff speak english to tell how and where to use.
Boat from Luang Prabang to Vientiane Laos Forum
The best and cheapest way to get from Vientiane and Luang Prabang is to travel by bus, which will cost about 127,768 LAK or 14.4 USD....Posted by ernieh on 24/4/2007 at 15:17. Hi Meilian1818, The fastest way to get to Vientiane is take a mini bus from Luang Prabang. Do not take a night bus if they offer it as the road from LP to Vang Vieng zig zags through the hills.
From Vientiane to Luang Prabang by bus Adventure Laos
I also get carsick, so doing the journey from Vientiane to Luang Prabang while awake would have been brutal. I would make sure to wear warm clothes on the bus though, because mine was freeeezing! I would make sure to wear warm clothes on the bus though, because mine was freeeezing! hoi3 cheats how to get more generals The bus from Vientiane to Luang Prabang was a sleeper bus. I travelled with my boyfriend so was lucky as it is a double matress and you share it - awkward. Lots and lots of winding roads so if you get a bed up the top it is hard to sleep. I think when you travel in Asia you just have to accept what you get. I got so many buses in Asia and not one was pleasant but it was part of the experience. How to get values from jobject
Cheap Flights from Vientiane to Luang Prabang
- How to get to Luang Prabang Travelfish
- How To Get from Huay Xai (Bokeo) to Luang Prabang Laos
- How to get from Chiang Rai to Luang Prabang by bus the
- Overland from Vientiane to Hanoi The Backpacker Report
It's about 6-8 hours from Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng (very hilly and windy), then about 4 hours from Vang Vieng to Vientiane. That stretch of road is relatively straight and flat but is till pretty rough.
- Itâ€™s easy to get there from the center of Luang Prabang; a private, round-trip tuk-tuk ride costs $20. Share the tuk-tuk with 4-5 people and pay only $5. The falls are open from 8:00 to 17:30 and the entrance fee is $2. Come just before noon and wait there for the heat to pass.
- Luang Prabang is the ancient capital and oldest city of Laos where is on a branch of the Mekong River, at which point it forms the border with Thailand. The distance from Hanoi to Luang Prabang is about 1225km which takes you about 26 hours riding with amazing mountain view on it's way.
- Getting From Chiang Mai to Laos by Plane You basically have two choices for flying into Laos : Vientiane (airport code: VTE) or Luang Prabang (airport code: LPQ). Flying into the capital city of Vientiane is typically cheaper, however, you'll have a long, mountainous bus ride to endure if your eventual goal is to see Luang Prabang .
- The best and cheapest way to get from Vientiane and Luang Prabang is to travel by bus, which will cost about 127,768 LAK or 14.4 USD.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Boondall ACT, Dubbo ACT, Scullin ACT, Bonner ACT, Denman Prospect ACT, ACT Australia 2647
- New South Wales: Coonamble NSW, Wonboyn NSW, Belmont North NSW, Arndell Park NSW, Smithfield NSW, NSW Australia 2062
- Northern Territory: Logan Reserve NT, Sadadeen NT, Elliott NT, Wallace Rockhole NT, Peppimenarti NT, Darwin NT, NT Australia 0827
- Queensland: Coopers Plains QLD, Finch Hatton QLD, Kleinton QLD, Yeerongpilly QLD, QLD Australia 4095
- South Australia: Marino SA, Semaphore Park SA, West Beach SA, Kings Park SA, Inkerman SA, St Morris SA, SA Australia 5028
- Tasmania: Glengarry TAS, Woodstock TAS, Mowbray TAS, TAS Australia 7015
- Victoria: Templestowe VIC, Dimboola VIC, Watchupga VIC, Kilmore East VIC, Box Hill South VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Noggerup WA, Koolanooka WA, Coolgardie WA, WA Australia 6087
- British Columbia: Courtenay BC, Princeton BC, Port Coquitlam BC, Nakusp BC, Kaslo BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W3
- Yukon: Wernecke YT, Takhini YT, Rock Creek YT, Teslin Crossing YT, Summit Roadhouse YT, YT Canada, Y1A 1C8
- Alberta: Medicine Hat AB, Ponoka AB, Morinville AB, Hythe AB, Stirling AB, Canmore AB, AB Canada, T5K 8J5
- Northwest Territories: Ulukhaktok NT, Fort Smith NT, Fort McPherson NT, Fort Simpson NT, NT Canada, X1A 4L4
- Saskatchewan: Kenaston SK, Pilger SK, Kinistino SK, Waseca SK, Wood Mountain SK, Lloydminster SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C4
- Manitoba: Dauphin MB, Morris MB, Rapid City MB, MB Canada, R3B 4P2
- Quebec: Kirkland QC, Chibougamau QC, Duparquet QC, Fort-Coulonge QC, Amos QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W3
- New Brunswick: Bath NB, Oromocto NB, Saint-Leolin NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H4
- Nova Scotia: Kings NS, Berwick NS, Sydney Mines NS, NS Canada, B3J 6S8
- Prince Edward Island: Belfast PE, Northport PE, Malpeque Bay PE, PE Canada, C1A 9N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Aquaforte NL, Point Lance NL, English Harbour East NL, Sunnyside NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J8
- Ontario: Fingal ON, Hockley ON, Ratho ON, Monck, Port Law ON, Hammertown ON, Brightside ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L5
- Nunavut: Qikiqtarjuaq NU, Kimmirut NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H4
- England: Dudley ENG, Salford ENG, Macclesfield ENG, Sutton Coldfield ENG, Solihull ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A9
- Northern Ireland: Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 9H9
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Hamilton SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Dundee SCO, Dunfermline SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B8
- Wales: Neath WAL, Cardiff WAL, Neath WAL, Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D8